Monday, November 22, 2010

I am a Plow

plow:  A farm implement consisting of a heavy blade at the end of a beam, usually hitched to a draft team or motor vehicle and used for breaking up soil and cutting furrows in preparation for sowing.


 So, this is what they say a plow is in generic terms. But, I'm actually a plow and I don't think that this definitition doesn't accurately describe me.For starters plows are used to break up, batter, and pulvarize dirt. These words make it seem as though plows are cruel and brutal, but in my case i perform the same task but for the sake of fertilizing and bringing new life to the dirt.

As a plow I am owned by a former rock star turned vegan farmer, living and working a couple miles out of Seattle. Amazing right? I was painted gold and signed by friends family, and whoever comes by to see me. The signatures  reflect that the people that I come in contact with add to my character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment