Thursday, September 9, 2010

introductions

Hey. Well how do I start here, my name is Sadiq Nasir Al-Amin Dyer, yea i know its really long but thats because my last name is hyphenated. I'm afriCAN american and of the muslim faith. I have one brother who also attends whitney young as a junior. I live in the south shore area of chicago, shout out to the south side of course. I have many joys in life but the main ones are skateboarding, music(second best creation known to mankind),soccer, and art. i absolutely love skating but only when I'm in the mood, hey what can I say I have my phases. Music is definitely the glue that holds my world together. I can't really specify exactly what kind of music I like, but if I had to I would say good music(whoa that was corny). Some of my favorite artisrt are A Tribe Called Quest, The Shins, Modest Mouse, Steel Pulse, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, MF Doom, Arctic Monkeys, Gorillaz, The Black Keys a.k.a Blackroc, and all dubstep (google it fool). I guess that explains it all, so until next time, peace.


S.A.D.    

1 comment: